Airtel Broadband speed on crossing Fair Usage Policy Limit
As discussed previously, Airtel’s Fair Usage Policy sets a speed limit on all Unlimited Broadband Plans. If you are unsure what speed you will get after crossing Airtel’s Fair Usage Limit, then see the below chart by clicking on it:
FUP applicable for – Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP(West) & Uttarakhand, UP (East), Kolkata, Rajasthan and MP & Chattisgarh.
Below FUP is applicable for – Mumbai, Gujrat, Maharashtra & Goa.
- 384 Kbps till 15 GB, 256 Kbps after 15 GB
- 512 Kbps till 15 GB, 256 Kbps after 15 GB
- 512 Kbps till 20 GB, 256 Kbps after 20 GB | Night (10 pm – 6am) – 1 Mbps
- 1 Mbps till 25 GB, 512 Kbps after 25 GB
- 2 Mbps till 30 GB, 1 Mbps after 30 GB
As shown above, when you cross the maximum bandwidth limit on your plan; your Internet speed will be reduced to half. The ‘FUP’ is only meant for UL Broadband plans having speed of more than 256 kbps.
*Please contact Airtel customer care for more information.