AppSync for iOS 4 Jailbroken devices to Install Cracked Apps
As you may know, the best working jailbreak ‘JailbreakMe’ by Comex is now out for jailbreaking iPhone, iPod touch running iOS4 and iPad running 3.2.1/3.2 firmware.
If you’ve jailbroken your idevice, then it’s time now to install “AppSync” which works with iOS 4.0/4.0.1 firmware. AppSync patches the MobileInstallation file of iOS4 and allows users to manually install .ipa files like cracked games and apps on their idevice.
Note: Before installing Appsync, make sure you have jailbroken your iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 4 or iPad with iOS 3.2.1/3.2. To jailbreak these device check below links:
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS, 3G iOS 4/4.0.1 and iPod Touch 3G, 2G (MC & non-MC) iOS 4 with JailbreakMe
- Jailbreaking iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1/4 with JailbreakMe
- How to Jailbreak iPad iOS 3.2.1/3.2 with JailbreakMe
Follow the steps below to install AppSync on iOS4 -
1. Goto: Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
2. Enter the URL http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com and click Add Source.
3. Wait for the SiNfuL repository to get added.
4. When installation gets completed, tap Search tab in cydia and search for “appsync”. Install the app named “AppSync for OS 4.x”.
Note: If you’ve iPad running iOS 3.2.1/3.2 then you need to install ‘AppSync for OS 3.2’.
5. Wait for the process to complete and it will ask to Reboot after installation is over.
After rebooting, you’ll be able to install .ipa files directly to your device. To install .ipa files, just connect your device to computer and run iTunes. Now double-click the desired ipa file to add it to iTunes, Sync to install it on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Disclaimer: This guide is for informational and educational purposes only.