Extract Multiple Archives Easily with Free ‘ExtractNow’
ExtractNow is a free application that allows you to extract multiple archives quickly and easily. It has a clean, well-designed and easy-to-use interface. To extract files, simply drag and drop them into the main program window, or right-click the files while in Windows Explorer. ExtractNow supports the two most popular compression formats, ZIP and RAR, as well as a handful of other formats.
- Supports ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, 7Z, ACE, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, TAR, SIT archive formats
- Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them.
- Simple user interface and sleek design in small package.
- Delete files or close program after extraction options.
- Recursively search through folders for archieves (Just drag and drop).
- Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice.
- Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items.