Google Chrome 10 Stable released – Gets Speedier, Safer, New settings, Sandboxing
Google Chrome 10 has just stepped out of beta with the release of Chrome 10 Final build v10.0.648.127 to the Stable Channel. Chrome 10 Stable is now available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. It contains some great improvements which includes:
- New settings pages that open in a tab, rather than a dialog box
- Improved security with malware reporting and disabling outdated plugins by default
- Sandboxed Adobe Flash on Windows
- Password sync as part of Chrome Sync now enabled by default
- GPU Accelerated Video
- Background WebApps
- webNavigation extension API
Chrome’s New settings interface:
Chrome’s Sandboxing technology – Keeps you safer and more secure when you browse the web.
Read more about this release @Official Google Chrome blog
Download it now from google.com/chrome or update to latest stable build directly from Chrome > Tools > About Google Chrome.
If you want to install Google Chrome on multiple computers to save time and bandwidth, then you can consider downloading the standalone aka Full offline installer of Google Chrome 10.0 Stable using the links below: