How to Update your iPhone software to OS 3.0
Recently, Apple released the long awaited iPhone OS 3.0 Software Update for download. If you’re looking forward to update your iPhone or iPod to the latest software version, then below are the simple steps on How to update the firmware of your iPhone for Free.
How To Update iPhone Software:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed and running before attempting to update.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer.
- Select your iPhone or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
- Select the Summary tab.
- Click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Install. Do not disconnect your iPhone until the update has finished.
- Enjoy the new software after the update.
* Updating your iPhone or iPod touch does not affect user content or settings.
iPod touch users need to pay $9.95 for the new iPhone Software Update.