Install portable apps to your USB drive using CodySafe
CodySafe is a free and simple tool which turns your portable drive from a simple data carrier to a computer-on-stick. It helps to carry your essential programs on (USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive, etc) with you, manage them, launch them on any PC, and leave no footprint behind.
CodySafe is a portable drive management utility that allows convenient and user-friendly way to launch and manage your portable apps and documents easily.
With CodySafe you can:
- Add and remove portable applications
- Manage Auto-Run applications feature
- Keep your drive in top operational shape with Drive Doctor
- Manage documents and pictures, music and video on your removable media
- Always know the amount of used and free space of your portable drive
- Find-if-Lost – to create a file with your contact details, to help one to contact you if he finds your drive
Uninstall (remove) CodySafe – In order to remove CodySafe from your removable drive simply delete the following files and folders:
- X:\CodySafe (folder)
Do replace X: with actual drive letter of your removable device.
Download Cody Safe Free (1.66 MB)