Kingston launches DT Ultimate USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Kingston, the world pioneer in the manufacture of memory products has unveiled its first USB 3.0 Flash drive. The company has named the Flash Drive as KINGSTON DATA TRAVELER ULTIMATE 3.0 which takes the advantage of the faster USB 3.0 specification, has a read speed of 80 MB/sec and write speed of 60 MB/sec.
“USB 3.0 is the next major milestone in Flash memory for USB products and Kingston wants to have a solution in the marketplace for early adopters,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, and Kingston. “The Data Traveler Ultimate 3.0 is our first USB 3.0 Flash drive offering and is designed for enthusiasts who like to embrace new technology before it goes mainstream.”
Kingston Data Traveler Ultimate 3.0 USB flash drive is offered in three storage ranges 16 GB, 32 GB & 64 GB respectively. All the three variants are backed by 5 year warranty and free Tech support.
Features of Kingston Data Traveler Ultimate 3.0 Flash Drive:
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
- Backwards compatible**: with USB 2.0
- Speed***: data transfer rates for
USB 3.0: up to 80MB/sec. read and 60MB/sec. write;
USB 2.0: approximately 30MB/sec. read and 30MB/sec. write
- Dimensions: 2.90″ x 0.87″ x 0.63″ (73.70 mm x 22.20 mm x 16.10 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
- Practical: durable casing with a solid lanyard loop
- Warranty: 5 Years