Oxelon Media Converter – Convert video & audio files from Windows Explorer context menu
Oxelon Media Converter is a free and powerful tool which takes advantage of quad-core multi-processor systems for Fast Conversion. One can easily convert mostly any video or audio file format using this great converter.
- Easy to use Interface
- Supports Batch files
- Seamless integration with Explorer (Right-click context menu)
- Adjust Audio parameters like Channels, Bitrate & Sample rate
- Adjust Video parameters like size of video file, frames/second & bitrate
- See Video/audio file information by right clicking
- Extract audio from video files
- Direct Stream Copy
- Drag and Drop support
- 100% Free
Supported video/audio file formats:
3GP, 3G2, ASF, AVI, DV, DVD MPEG2, FFM, FLV, GIF, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2 PS, MPEG2 TS, NUT, PSP, RAW YUV, RM, SVCD MPEG2, SWF, VCD MPEG1, VOB, YUV4MPEG, M1V, M2V, M4V.
AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MMF, MP2, MP3, OGG, VOC, WAV.
Settings you can change – It is advisable to enable the option ‘Do not open oxelon web page after exit’ from settings. You can also Disable context menu.
I ask you to give a try out to this converter and give your feedback 😀