Swype 3.0 Beta Released [Gets Tap Correction, Horizontal Word Choice List, Honeycomb support]
Swype, one of the best and efficient keyboard for Android phones has got an update with release of new version 3.0, currently available in Beta. Swype v3 brings in a whole lot of improvements along with 2 major new features: Predictive Tap and Horizontal Word Choice List. It also adds support for Android tablets running Honeycomb, offering handy options to resize the keyboard and change its position for easy swiping and tapping.
The Word Choice List feature is similar to the one in SwiftKey X, which shows a list of identical words in a horizontal bar as we type in. You can download this Swype Beta if your phone DIDN’T came pre-installed with Swype and has one of the supported screen resolutions: HVGA, WVGA, FWVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, WSVGA, qHD screen.
Key Features of Swype 3.0 –
- Swype v3 introduces: Tap Correction and Horizontal Word Choice List
- Tap Correction engine utilizes many of the concepts that make swyping so accurate. Seamlessly go from typing to swyping and back without missing a beat!
- The Horizontal Word Choice List replaces our popup word choice window, giving users an experience more in-line with evolving Android standards. It also makes dictionary control and word selection faster and easier.
- Introducing a special Honeycomb-only WXGA version for Android tablets, with features like "moveable keyboard" that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Simplified registration by allowing users to authenticate their email address directly through the installer
- Too many other improvements to list! Download Swype v3 NOW to explore everything the next generation of Swype has to offer!
How to get Swype – Register with an email address that you can access via your mobile and they’ll send you a link to download Swype. Perhaps, if you have Swype already installed then just uninstall Swype, run SwypeInstaller, login to get the latest version.