Vivo launches X5Max, world’s slimmest smartphone in India at Rs. 32,980
At a grand event in New Delhi, ‘Vivo’ the Chinese smartphone manufacturer mainly known for slimmest phones powered with its Hi-Fi and Smart technology, launched its operations in India. Vivo has entered the Indian market with five smartphones namely – X5Max, Xshot, X3S, Y22, and Y15. All these phones pack different hardware specifications and range from budget-oriented to high-end price segment. “X5Max”, the leading model of Vivo’s X series is the slimmest smartphone in the world with just 4.75mm in thickness and is equipped with the extreme Hi-Fi 2.0 and smart experience. The smartphone will be available through leading mobile phone retail stores across most of the states in India. Vivo is also working to setup after-sales service centers to provide quality support to their customers in India.
The X5Max with an extremely thin form-factor features a premium metallic design and appears sturdy despite being just 4.75mm thick. X5Max packs a 5.5” Super AMOLED Full HD display, is powered by Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core 64-bit processor, Adreno 405 GPU and runs on Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat. This ultra-slim phone sports a 13MP main camera (protruding) with LED flash, 6P lenses and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, there is a 5MP wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture. X5Max comes with an interesting 2-in-1 SIM tray with support for Dual-SIM (micro SIM + nano SIM). The nano-SIM card slot can provide expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card, in case you don’t want to use the secondary slot.
Vivo X5Max Specifications –
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) at 401 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) Octa-core 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with IMX214 sensor, LED Flash, and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM ( micro SIM + nano SIM)
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE (FDD-LTE 1800MHz, TDD-LTE 2300MHz), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Sound: Hi-Fi 2.0 standard with deluxe DC/DC chip, 3.5mm standard headphone jack
- 2000mAh Non-removable battery
- Other features: Smart Wake, anti-fingerprint coating, and optional dual-card slots
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 78 x 4.75mm
- Weight: 146g
- Color: White
The Vivo X5 Max priced at Rs. 32,980 is said to be available for sale offline later this month.