As one installs several apps on Android, the device tends to perform much slower as time passes. That’s because excess amount of cache files generated by apps and services gets accumulated that makes the device slower and results in low storage space. This includes cache files produced by Android market, Browser, Email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Luckily, you can make your device faster by clearing the cache of your smartphone using a nifty app that requires No root permission unlike various other apps.
1-Click Cleaner is a free app for Android that works perfectly on all non-rooted devices. The app offers a quick, simple, and effective way to remove cache files, SMS, browsing history, Call history and useless files on SD card. Created by XDA member caotiantupi.
- 1-click solution to clean all caches
- Clear cache and Force stop specific applications
- Easily clear Browsing history, history of Incoming, Outgoing, and Missed calls
- One click to clear all SMS or select specific message to delete
- Uninstall apps or Move apps to SD card to free up space
Download 1-click cleaner [Android market link] via [XDA Dev]