2 Services to Create short URL’s with custom link name and Password Protection feature
If you want to keep your URL’s OR web links private while sharing them on the web, there here are 2 great services which can do this task easily. They will shorten your long links to smaller URL’s while making them password-protected.
1) Tini.us – This is simply an awesome service as it provides various cool features to choose from. It can shorten long URL’s and password-protect them too.
Exiting Features of Tini.us:
- This service includes 4 types of features. You’ll need to choose the Secure tini type to make your tini url’s password-protected.
- Choose an optional link name to make short links even more easier to remember.
- Select between 3 short domain names.
- The cool User Interface of tini.us beats any other URL Shortening service available.
Password-protected Short URL generated using tini.us – http://tini.us/url [Password – 12345]
2) 2pl.us – This service also performs the same task as the above one does.
When someone opens a password-protect URL or link he will see the message as:
Password protected shortened URL using 2pl.us: http://2pl.us/url [Password – 12345]
In it you can add an ! at the end of the URL to enable preview before redirecting like:
Both these services also lets you create short links without using password-protection feature.
>> Hope you liked these 2 cool services which do a great job for Free.