The Official Adobe Reader app for Android Smartphones is now available in the Android Market. The app is Free and allows you to access PDF files on your Android device while you’re browsing the web, or reading an e-mail.
Adobe Reader for Android offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning. Other features include:
- Opens PDF files as email attachments and on the web.
- Enables accurate and high-quality rendering of the PDF document.
- Supports advanced Zoom, Scroll and Reflow view functionality that make it easy to read and navigate through the PDF document.
- Supports both Portrait and Landscape view depending on the device orientation.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts to navigate to the Next and Previous section as well as Zoom In and Out on the PDF file.
Works on – Android v2.1 and above
You can download it by searching “Adobe Reader” in the Android Market application.