Bharti Airtel, a leading global telecom services provider today launched India’s first 4G service in Kolkata. The service is launched on a state-of-the-art network based on TD-LTE, making India one of the first countries in the world to commercially deploy this cutting-edge technology. Besides offering rich content, Airtel 4G will allow superfast access to High Definition (HD) video streaming, multiple chatting, instant uploading of photos, and much more. It will also help in bridging the digital divide and add to economic growth in rural areas by enhancing the reach of e-governance, e-health, and e-education services. Below listed are the plans and pricing information for Kolkata (Calcutta).
Airtel 4G LTE services –
|Plan name||Rentals||Free usage quota||Charge after quota||Speed after quota completion|
|Break free max||1399||9||Nil||128|
|Break free Ultra||1999||18||Nil||128|
1. Above plans are available in Prepaid and Postpaid
2. In the case of Postpaid, tax is over and above the MRP
3. In the case of Postpaid, the tax is included in MRP
Introductory Offer ( 60 days )
- On the Rs. 999 postpaid plan, the customer will get a money-back for a value equivalent of one month’s rent, spread over the first 6 bill cycles.
– Customers will get a bill discount of Rs.167/bill for 6 bills.
- On the Rs.1399 and Rs.1999 postpaid plans, the customer will get a money-back for a value equivalent of two month’s rent, spread over the first 6 bill cycles.
– Customers will get a bill discount of Rs.466/ bill for 6 bills in the case of Rs.1399 plan, and Rs.666 / bill for 6 bills in the case of Rs.1999 plan.
|Device||MRP (In Rs)|
|Indoor CPE with wi-fi||7750|
|4G Multi-Mode Dongle||7999|
For more information, please visit your nearest Airtel ARC, our website www.airtel.in/4G] or call 1800-1-030405
With this launch, India joins the most advanced telecom markets in the world and marks the beginning of a new chapter in the country’s telecom success story.
Source: Airtel Press Release