Appetizer – Application launcher or dock for Windows
If you are tired off searching for shortcuts of your main programs, then here is a cool app which makes it just too simple to switch to your favourite programs in a click.
Appetizer is a free application launcher, or dock, for Windows. It allows you to organize your shortcuts and folders into a small and convenient dock. It is entirely customizable and is available in multiple languages. The app is open source, which means that it’s free.
Appetizer makes it simple amazing to get through your most used programs just in a click. Now you’ll don’t need to search for applications in Windows Start menu >Programs. It can easily import your Start menu and quick launch programs. You can easily remove the apps from the dock which are certainly used.
The dock can be minimized to system tray. The most amazing feature of Appetizer is its awesome interface and launch of programs is just a click away. It can detect everything automatically if you are using the standard PortableApps.com folder structure.
- Resizable dock, which allows displaying the icons both horizontally or vertically.
- Three sizes of icons: Small, large and extra-large
- Support for custom icons
- ‘Wizard’ to automatically imports shortcuts from various locations
- Organize the icons by drag & dropping them
- ‘Multi-launch’ functionality
- Hot key to hide / show the dock
You must surely give a try out to Appetizer. It’s simple amazing and useful too.