CopyTrans Manager, the free iTunes alternative has been updated and is now compatible with the iPhone 4 (iOS4) and iPad. It is faster, lighter, and allows users to add music and videos to their iOS devices like iPod, iPod touch, iPhone & iPad without any hassle.
Its drag and drop feature is most useful which allows you to drag a selection of tracks or folder(s) from Windows explorer to CopyTrans Manager and then click the ‘Update’ button to instantly synchronize music with your device.
- drag and drop to add music and video to your iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- delete tracks and create playlists in a few clicks
- automatically search for album artworks
- edit one or multiple tracks’ album name, artist name, genre, and more in a snap
- new: manage playlists created on your iOS4 device without opening iTunes.
CopyTrans Manager is portable (works without installation) and also lets you play songs directly from iPod on any computer. To use it, just download CopyTrans Suite and run it. Now select CopyTrans Manager (Free) from its control center window to open it.
Supports: Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
Note: iTunes must be closed when running CopyTrans manager and CopyTrans manager must be closed if you want to run iTunes.
Wow this looks interesting and useful. I am sure people who don’t find iTunes user-friendly will switch to Copytrans manager. With Screenshots it looks user-friendly, will surely give it a try.