Adobe Flash Player 10.2 is now released and available for download on Android Market. The final build is generally available for Android 2.2 (Froyo) and 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices and an initial beta release for Android 3.x (Honeycomb) tablets that include at least Google’s 3.0.1 system update.
New features include:
- Hardware accelerated video presentation for H.264 (Android 3.0.1+ only) *
- Deeper integration with the Android browser rendering engine (Android 3.0.1+ only)
- Improved scrolling of web pages
- Support for instances where HTML and other web content is composited over Flash Player rendered content. Flash Player rendered content will continue to be placed in a separate window on top of HTML in the Android 2.2 and 2.3 browsers, as these browsers do not support the new Android 3.0 browser rendering model.
- Performance improvements designed to take advantage of the current generation of multi-core, GPU*-enabled processors to deliver Flash videos
- Automatic soft keyboard support
The beta of Flash Player 10.2 for Android 3.x is an exciting release that brings a full web browsing experience, including video, games and other interactive content, to the latest Android tablets. We have been working very closely with Google through the development of this beta to ensure tight integration and optimization between Flash Player 10.2 and new OS and browser capabilities.
Download Flash Player 10.2 (version 10.2.156.12) – Search for Flash Player 10.2 in the Android market or use the given QR code to download it.
via [Adobe Flash Player Team Blog]