The Windows Demo Toolkit Foundation Suite is a deployment of Windows 7 Beta tailored specifically for use in demonstrations. It includes must-have software like Microsoft Office 2007, Windows Live Essentials and Microsoft Forefront Client Security, as well as sample content and other materials to perform the included Windows 7 Beta – Consumer and Enterprise demos.
The items included in Windows Demo Toolkit are:
- Windows 7 Beta Ultimate (build 7000)
- Microsoft Office Enterprise2007
- Windows Live Essentials (Wave 3)
- Internet Explorer 8
- Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.0
- Microsoft Forefront™ Client Security
- Windows Automated Installation Kit
- Demo scripts
How to use the Foundation Suite?
The Foundation Suite is provided as a downloadable ISO that you can burn to disc using most DVD mastering applications. You’ll need to create a bootable installation DVD to install it. See the Windows 7 Beta – Demo Setup Guide for detailed instructions on installing the Foundation Suite.
Windows Demo Toolkit Details:
- Title - Foundation Suite (32 bit)
- Size - 3,737.84 MB
- MD5 hash – 9851B9D8D8F4C1BEF2336365FBDB41B8
You can download it from Microsoft Connect by joining the Windows Demo Toolkit program. It requires you to login using your Windows Live ID.