Ubuntu Tweak is an free application designed to configure Ubuntu easily for everyone. It provides many useful desktop and system options that the default desktop environment doesn’t provides.
At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution.
Features of Ubuntu Tweak
- View of Basic System Information(Distribution, Kernel, CPU, Memory, etc.)
- GNOME Session Control
- Auto Start Program Control
- Show/Hide and Change Splash screen
- Show/Hide desktop icons or Mounted Volumes
- Show/Hide/Rename Computer, Home, Trash icon or Network icon
- Tweak Metacity Window Manager’s Style and Behavior
- Compiz Fusion settings, Screen Edge Settings, Window Effects Settings, Menu Effect Settings
- GNOME Panel Settings
- Nautilus Settings
- Advanced Power Management Settings
- System Security Settings
Download Ubuntu Tweak