As we all know, Windows 7 RC is on its way to arrive publicly on May 5, 09. Microsoft Press has released some user guides and training books for Windows 7, that enables you to get the most from Microsoft tools and technologies implemented in Windows 7.
Windows 7 Books from Microsoft Press include:
- Chapter 21, “Performing Routine Maintenance,” from Windows 7 Inside Out
- Chapter 23, “Support Users and Remote Assistance,” from Windows 7 Resource Kit
- Chapter 29, “Deploying IPv6,” from Windows 7 Resource Kit
- Chapter 1, “Explore Windows 7,” from Windows 7 Step by Step
- Chapter 2, “Navigate Windows and Folders,” from Windows 7 Step by Step
These books are written by industry experts and Microsoft insiders who provide accurate and current information. They will help you in getting your answers, gaining your knowledge and successfully use Windows 7. They’ll let you know about the new facts and features introduced in Windows 7.
Windows 7 is new for everyone and very less information is available for it. So, I advice you to download these files if you are going to get your hands on Windows 7.
All books are available for free download in small 2-3 MB PDF and XPS files.