Is your iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo? Well, there can be many reasons for it. Sometimes this happens due to a glitch or a bug on your iPhone. However, what’s good is that you can easily fix this problem without putting much effort. In this article, we will guide you on how to fix iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo.
Why is iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo?
There can be numerous reasons why your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo during the update. Sometimes users don’t update the iPhone correctly or turn off the device during the update, which could be the main reason. This can also happen if an iPhone is jailbroken or you transfer corrupted files from an iCloud or iTunes backup. Below we have mentioned five different ways that you can use to solve the iPhone Apple logo issue. Let’s discuss them one by one.
Method 1: Force Restart iPhone
The first method to fix this issue is to force restart your iPhone. This method works the same as a soft reset. Whether your iPhone is frozen or stuck at the logo, you can use this process to solve the issue. Here is how to force restart an iPhone 11.
- First, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Next, press the Volume Down button and release it.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold the Side button on your iPhone. When you see the Apple logo, release it.
Now, check your iPhone and see if it can manage to pass the Apple logo or not. If the issue persists, try method 2.
Method 2: Restore iPhone 11 in iTunes via Recovery Mode
The next method is restoring your iPhone 11 using Recovery Mode. This method is simple and works 100%, but the only drawback is that it will erase all your data. So, before proceeding, make sure to create a backup. Let’s see how it works.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer using a Lightning cable.
- Open iTunes on your PC and wait until it recognizes the device.
- Once the device is connected, press and release the Volume Up button. Then quickly press and release the Volume Down.
- Now press and hold the Side button. Don’t release it until you see the ‘Connect to computer or iTunes’ screen on your iPhone. This implies that the device is in recovery mode.
- Go back to iTunes and it should show the option to Restore or Update. Click on “Restore‘. Make sure to keep your device connected during the entire process.
- After the Restore process is done, you can set up your iPhone.
Method 3: Fix iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo with Tenorshare ReiBoot
There might be some issues with iOS devices that you can easily fix with Tenorshare ReiBoot. Whether your iPhone 11 is frozen on the Apple logo or just shows the Apple logo, in both cases, this program should help you out.
Simply follow the steps below to fix your iPhone 11 when it’s stuck on the Apple logo using Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Download Tenorshare ReiBoot and install it on your PC or Mac.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer.
- Launch the program and click the “Start” button.
- Select the “Standard Repair” option to fix iOS system issues without data loss.
- You will be asked to download the firmware package. Hit the Download button to proceed.
- Once the package is ready, click on “Start Standard Repair”. DO NOT disconnect your iPhone during the repair process.
- The process will take around 10 minutes to complete. Once it is done, you will see a Standard Repair Completed message on the screen.
NOTE: Available for both Windows and Mac, the free version of ReiBoot only lets you enter and exit the recovery mode without any limitation. However, you need a Pro license ($35.95/year) to access other premium features offered by the program. TIP: Avail 30% off using the coupon code “Tenorshare30”.
Method 4: Restore your iPhone 11 in iTunes via DFU mode
You can put your iPhone in DFU mode if nothing works for you. However, this method also comes with a drawback. You will lose all your saved information, but the results will be promising.
To solve iPhone 11 issues via DFU mode, here is what you have to do.
- First, connect your iPhone with iTunes. Once the device is connected, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Then press and release the Volume Down button.
- Now, hold the Side button until the iPhone’s screen turns black. Then press and hold the Volume Down button on your iPhone.
- Wait for around 5 seconds, and release the Side button but continue holding the Volume Down button for about 10 seconds.
- If the screen is still black, it means you are in DFU mode.
- iTunes will now show a message saying ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.’ Once the message appears, click the “Restore iPhone” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your iPhone. Once the issue is fixed, simply restart and set up your iPhone 11.
Method 5: Contact Apple to Restore your iPhone 11
If the above methods didn’t work for you, the last option is to contact Apple customer support. They will diagnose and let you know if it’s a hardware issue or not. Also, you can ask them to restore your device, but for that, you first have to confirm your ownership.
These were the methods you can follow to fix iPhone 11 screen stuck on the Apple logo. If you want to quickly fix the issue, you can go with DFU mode or restore the iPhone via iTunes, but the only drawback is that you will lose all the data on your iPhone. On the other hand, you can use Tenorshare ReiBoot – a professional iOS system recovery software, if you want to get the job done without losing any data.
ALSO READ: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update iOS 15
Leave a Reply