Google has today updated its browser Chrome, from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 which is a stable version. You can update it now to latest release or download Chrome 3.0 Offline/Standalone Installer for easy setup.
What’s New in Google Chrome 3.0 ?
- This new release of Google Chrome is faster than ever to load web pages and web applications.
- Redesigned New Tab page – Now you can rearrange thumbnails of your most-visited websites by simply clicking and dragging. Also, you can pin thumbnails to a spot so they don’t disappear later.
- A List view is included to show Most visited websites in clear form.
- You can opt to hide Most visited and Recently closed tabs.
- The new Omnibox drop-down menu for faster searches.
- Bringing the cutting edge to the field: HTML5 capabilities
One can also use official Chrome themes to make it more exciting.
Download Offline Setup using this link: http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?standalone=1
Check more @ Official Google blog