Here is the solution for all who want to activate their Kaspersky products but do not have an Internet access. The activation of kaspersky products through license code requires to have Internet access, so we will convert our license codes to activation keys.
Convert Kaspersky license code to key file –
To do this follow the simple steps below :
- Open Internet Explorer (IE6 or IE7) web browser, and go to Kaspersky Lab Online Activation Center: https://activation.kaspersky.com/
- Enter the activation code in the first column. Leave the “Customer ID” and “Password” field blank.
- Click Next.
- A license key file will be generated. Enter a valid email address to receive key file.
- Check your inbox to download the license key for your Kaspersky product.
- The downloaded license key file is in .ZIP format. Unpack the zipped file to get a file in the format of 0XXXXXXX.key.
Now simply activate your product with the license key that you have unpacked.
>> For Free Kaspersky licenses offers see our Security section.
activate Kaspersky 2010 license using a key file
im no have
This method no longer works, kaspersky activation site says that they’re no longer bringing .KEY file for “domestic products” 🙁
HOW CAN I GET Customer ID TO ACT
purchased their 2009 internet security for 3yrs and the activation code wont take . i was told to click on icon and click on merge but don’t have a merge options. Kaspersky is not responding and I am without my security.
hii can some1 pls help me … i formeted ma computer n i install vista. n i installed kespersky internet security,but i couldnt activate with the code i had befor..can some1 pls help me to activate ..my cmputer is getin crazy of viruses :sob:
ma email ; [email protected]
i have a kaspersky key, but i have to format the machine, then i cannot instal kaspersky, how to instal & activate-kaspersky.
thanks for giving trick…..
activate Kaspersky 2011 license using a key file option is not coming
i have activate 415 days license . try it out it gonna rokssss 🙂
UPDATE – Activate Kaspersky 2010/2011 using a key file Without Disconnecting Internet/Network adapter. 😀
1. Open Kaspersky 2010 License Manager (from center bottom).
2. Click ‘Activate new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first if you want, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Select ‘Activate commercial license’ and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X
4. Click Next, an error dialog box will open saying ‘wrong activation code’.
5. Click Ok and you will then get the option to activate kaspersky using key file.
6. Browse to the key location on your computer and activate kaspersky.