How to Jailbreak iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0 [Video]
Comex has finally released the much awaited jailbreaking tool for iPad 2. JailbreakMe 3.0 is the final and official release that supports iPad 2 and other iOS devices running iOS 4.3.3. JailbreakMe offers the fastest and simplest way to jailbreak iOS devices online, directly from the device browser itself without the need of Windows or Mac.
To Jailbreak your iPad 2, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure to Update or restore your iPad to iOS 4.3.3.
2. Backup/Sync your data before jailbreaking using the backup option in iTunes.
3. Enable Wi-Fi or 3G, open Safari and visit the site: www.jailbreakme.com
4. At JailbreakMe site, tap the Free button and then click on green ‘Install’ button.
5. Cydia will instantly start downloading and installing on your iPad. Cheers!! 🙂
Check nice Video tutorial created by Steven Chi (@iZteven) to jailbreak iPad 2: