Lenovo has just launched the first smartphone ‘Zuk Z1‘ under its new online-only brand “ZUK” that was unveiled back in August last year. The Z1 is powered by Cyanogen OS 12.1, based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which is the key highlight of the phone. However, Z1 comes with a relatively old Snapdragon 801 processor that doesn’t sounds appealing but the superb pricing of Rs. 13,499 could make it a worthy buy! Now let us guide you through the specs of the Zuk Z1.
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Specifications –
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display @ 401 ppi
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage (No option for expandable storage)
- 13MP primary camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, Optical Image stabilisation (OIS), f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (accepts nano SIM)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5.0 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Non-removable 4100mAh battery with fast charging
- Color: Dark Grey
Some of the notable features of Z1 include the presence of 64GB onboard storage, FPC 1155 fingerprint sensor, camera with OIS, a big 4100mAh battery and lastly the most prominent one, i.e. Cyanogen OS that offers plenty of advanced features and customization options. The Z1 comes with a front facing fingerprint scanner that’s integrated with the physical home button.
Availability – The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is priced at 13,499 INR in India and will be exclusively available on Amazon.in via flash sales from May 19th. Registration for the sale begins today at 1PM.