Monitor your Internet Bandwidth in Real-time with Thinkbroadband bandwidth meter [Featured]
tbbMeter is a "bandwidth meter" which helps you monitor your Internet usage. It allows you to see how much your computer is sending to and receiving from the Internet in real time. It also shows you how your Internet usage varies at different times of the day. It does not record what you do on the Internet (i.e. it doesn’t know what web pages you visit).
This tool will help you to manage your usage to avoid incurring excess bandwidth fees or find your broadband provider slowing you down due to exceeding your monthly usage allowance.
- Monitor the Internet usage of PC in real time– see data being sent and received
- See daily, monthly and weekly statistics on how much you use and when
- Set alarms to protect yourself from exceeding your monthly usage allowance.
- Use the stopwatch to record how fast your downloads are
- Run a ping stream to graph how your latency varies
- Background tests to measure your broadband performance
- Note: tbbMeter is currently available for Windows XP and Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit versions). It also requires .net 2.0 or a later version of the .net Framework installed to work.
- Download Free Now