I was unable to install Sony Ericsson PC Suite on Windows 7. So, I have found a perfect tool that provides the best alternative to SE PC Suite. It’s small and simple to use.
MyPhoneExplorer is a free tool to manage files of any Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I found it very simple to use, just install the software and connect your phone. Then, open the File menu and select Connect. You can also add more than one phone to it using the Users option.
Its advanced features let you:
- Connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth, or infrared.
- Sync your phone data like contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, tasks.
- Transfer, manage or delete files, images, themes, music, videos.
- Create a backup of contacts (phone & SIM), events and tasks, notes, SMS (phone & SIM)
- Monitor phone status like signal strength, battery charging, firmware version, etc.
- Works in Phone mode (No need to power off phone).
Download MyPhoneExplorer Free (Size: 4.2 MB)