eBoostr™ is an alternative solution to Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch technologies now available on Windows XP.
It speeds up your PC and improves application responsiveness by using flash memory and free RAM as an extra layer of performance-boosting cache for your PC.
- Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch benefits on your Windows XP PCs,
- Smart caching of frequently used applications and files for maximum performance,
- Supports both USB and non-USB removable media devices (memory cards),
- Allows up to 4 devices for simultaneous smart caching,
- Cache file size of up to 4GB on each device (NTFS has no limit on the size),
- Compatible with all “Enhanced for ReadyBoost” devices.
The eBoostr™ trial version has no time expiration and you can evaluate it for as long as you wish. However the product demo is fully functional only for 4 hours after each system boot.