Messages are a great way to keep track of your tasks and responsibilities. You can use them as an easy method for communication, which makes it easier than ever when you need information from someone else or want something done yourself. But what if one of your important texts gets deleted? Or one with login info, necessary to complete a task on time? We all know how crucial these things are, and hence we are up with this article.
So, let’s see how you can recover deleted text messages on your iPhone with the help of UltFone iOS Data Recovery.
To Win UltFone 2nd Anniversary Gifts Together: Follow UltFone on YouTube for Gift Cards, Mystery Box, and up to 75% OFF at ultfone.com/holiday-sales
Have You Ever Encountered These Data Loss Situations?
It’s the worst situation when you accidentally delete some important text messages from your iPhone or lose them after an iOS update or factory reset. Many reasons could lead to losing data, especially text messages, that we all use in our daily life. So what are the reasons that could make you lose your significant text conversations? Here we’ve summarized some of them for you:
- Jailbreaking or iOS upgrade
- iPhone lost or stolen
- Factory reset
- iPhone damaged by water
- Broken screen
- Intentional or unintentional deletion of text messages
- iPhone has got a virus
- The device crashes and cannot be turned on
- iPhone is locked, and you don’t know the password
- Messages disappeared all of a sudden
Don’t worry if you have encountered any of the above situations and have lost your important messages. You still have the chance to retrieve deleted text messages on an iPhone as long as you’ve backed up your iPhone earlier with iTunes or iCloud. If not, don’t panic, some professional iOS data recovery tools can help you out, and UltFone iOS Data Recovery is one of them.
Can I Recover Deleted Text Messages on my iPhone?
There are several ways to bring back deleted messages. Let’s discuss other methods before we introduce you to UltFone iOS Data Recovery.
The first one is to check if you have a backup of your lost text conversations in iTunes or iCloud. You can also use a recovery app to scan your iPhone and find the deleted messages. The last way is to contact Apple Support for help if you have no luck with the first two methods.
On the other hand, UltFone iOS Data Recovery is a professional yet easy-to-use data recovery tool for iOS that can help you get back all your deleted or lost data, including text messages. No matter what kind of data loss situation you are in, this program can be a lifesaver for you.
Features of UltFone iOS Data Recovery:
- Recover 35+ file types, including photos, videos, WhatsApp
- Recover data from iOS device with or without backup
- Support WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber, Wechat Backup & Restore
- Fix iOS system problems before iOS data recovery
- Compatible with iOS 15, iPad OS 15 and iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro(Max)
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone with UltFone iOS Data Recovery
Looking to get deleted text messages back on iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8, etc without backup? With UltFone iOS Data Recovery, you can get back your lost data with ease. This program can help you retrieve deleted messages from your iPhone without backup as well as from iTunes or iCloud backup.
Follow the steps below to recover deleted text messages on your iPhone without backup:
- Download, install and launch the software on your computer. Then select “Recover Data from iOS Devices”.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and trust the computer on your device.
- Once your device is detected, select the “Message & Attachment” option under System Data. Next, click the “Scan” button to proceed.
- After the scan, select all the ‘Messages’ you want to recover and click the “Recover to PC” button. You can also choose a custom save location.
Users looking for an efficient and reliable solution to recover deleted data from iOS devices can check out UltFone iOS Data Recovery. With its user-friendly interface and powerful data recovery capabilities, you should be able to retrieve the desired stuff in no time.
- Recovery without backup
- Support various file types recovery
- Easy to use and clean interface
- A free trial version is available
- The free trial version has some limitations