Sometimes, we get locked out of the phone for various reasons, not limiting to forgetting the password or incorrectly using the passcode feature. The real problem is when we can’t access the phone until we bypass the lock on the device.
This article discusses a tool that helps users unlock locked devices, not limited to removing screen lock but also helps to bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices. Let’s learn about iToolab UnlockGo, the ultimate tool to unlock an Android phone.
What is iToolab UnlockGo (Android)?
iToolab UnlockGo Android is one of the most recommended software among users who wish to bypass the screen lock and the Google FRP lock. The best thing about UnlockGo is its design. It has a user-friendly UI so that users with zero technical knowledge can also use it to unlock devices easily. When the device is FRP locked, users can perform an FRP bypass and remove the lock in minutes. Unlocking with UnlockGo remains permanent and entirely safe for use.
iToolab UnlockGo can unlock the device even without access to a Google account. It works with many Samsung models, including S22, S21, A72, A12, Note 10/20, Tab S7, etc. Available for Windows 7 to 11, UnlockGo is a paid software and its 1-year license costs $39.95. You can also opt for a lifetime plan.
- Remove various types of Android-compatible screen locks, including PIN, any complicated passwords, fingerprint locks, or patterns
- Bypass Samsung FRP on Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and even phones running on Android 12
- Unlock password on Samsung S7 and lower devices without data loss
- Supports and unlocks Android devices from 15 brands, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, and Motorola
- Compatible with 2000+ Android smartphones and tablet models
How to Unlock Android devices with iToolab UnlockGo
As we mentioned, iToolab UnlockGo is not limited to one option. It can also bypass Google FRP lock and removes screen lock effectively. In this section, we will focus on the process of bypassing the Google FRP lock on Samsung devices. Before starting the process, make sure to back up your data since it will erase all data on your device.
How to Bypass Samsung FRP on Android 12/11
- Download and install UnlockGo software on your computer.
- Connect the phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the program and select “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” from the main screen.
- Click the ‘Start’ button on the next screen. Then, tick the Android version relevant to the connected device. In this case, select Android 11/12 and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Before the process starts, the UnlockGo FRP bypass tool will send a notification to the Samsung device.
- To set up Android 11 and 12 devices, tap the “View” button in the popup on the locked phone. Then follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your Samsung phone.
- Once the process completes, click the ‘Done’ button. This will complete the FRP lock bypassing successfully. Then reboot the device and sign in to a new Google account.
Now it is easier to get out of device-locked situations using UnlockGo. What’s great is that Android users can use it from the comfort of their homes without requiring any expert knowledge. Due to its wide compatibility, Android 12 users may want to use iToolab UnlockGo to bypass FRP.
Grab iToolab UnlockGo today and avail a 20% additional discount using the coupon code LABR8F.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational and educational purposes only. We DO NOT endorse or encourage any kind of illegal activity.