Remove Suspicious ‘autorun.inf’ Files [ Autorun Eater ]
The increase of malwares using the ‘autorun.inf’ tactic to infect users unknowingly is rising day by day. These are spread from flash drives, removable hard disks or any other removable storage device.
When an infected device is infected with a malware and an ‘autorun.inf’ file is dropped, the shell menu is normally modified to execute the malware whenever the user double-clicks the infected drive.
Autorun Eater will remove any suspicious ‘autorun.inf’ files even before the user attempts to access the drive. These files are auto-backup’ed in case of false positives.
Some Key features :
- Scan and remove suspicious ‘autorun.inf’ files found in the root directory of all drives, A-Z in real-time
- Start, Stop or Pause scan(with ‘option grey-out’)
- Scan priority(normal/high)
- Add and remove from startup entry
- Fix 3 common registry entries commonly disabled by malwares ( such as Regedit , Task Manager & Folder Options )
Download Autorun Eater