I always wanted to know ‘How to run Mac OS operating system on PC hardware’, specifically on Intel and AMD architectures. Here is a full guide written by Wei-Meng Lee related to this article.
He shows you how to install and run Mac OS X Panther on your PC using PearPC, a free, architecture-independent PowerPC platform that runs on PCs. To check out PearPC’s features, go to the PearPC-PowerPC Architecture Emulator web site.
Steps to use PearPC to install Mac OS X:
- Download the PearPC PowerPC Architecture Emulator.
- Obtain hard disk images for use with PearPC.
- Obtain images of your client OS installation disk.
- Configure PearPC to use the hard disk image and the OS images.
See different ways to install MAC OS by some Popular blogs below:
- Run Mac OS X on a PC | Windows dev center
- Install OS X on Your Hackintosh PC | Life Hacker
- Install Leopard on your PC in 3 easy steps | DailyApps
Note: All the above mentioned ways worked, but you have to do these process in the same manner as defined by authors.