I always wanted to know ‘How to run Mac OS operating system on PC hardware’, specifically on Intel and AMD architectures. Here is a full guide written by Wei-Meng Lee related to this article.
He shows you how to install and run Mac OS X Panther on your PC using PearPC, a free, architecture-independent PowerPC platform that runs on PCs. To check out PearPC’s features, go to the PearPC-PowerPC Architecture Emulator web site.
Steps to use PearPC to install Mac OS X:
- Download the PearPC PowerPC Architecture Emulator.
- Obtain hard disk images for use with PearPC.
- Obtain images of your client OS installation disk.
- Configure PearPC to use the hard disk image and the OS images.
See different ways to install MAC OS by some Popular blogs below:
- Run Mac OS X on a PC | Windows dev center
- Install OS X on Your Hackintosh PC | Life Hacker
- Install Leopard on your PC in 3 easy steps | DailyApps
Note: All the above mentioned ways worked, but you have to do these process in the same manner as defined by authors.
How to install Mac os 10.5 on my amd pc?
My amd pc conf.
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 8650
Triple-core 2.31 GHz, 2Gb RAM
512 Mb Graphics Card,Nvidia
160 Gb HDD
Can you tell me, how about my installations
how to install mac o.s
amd phenom x2 550
2 gb ram
500 gb h.d.d
How to install Snow Leopard OS X on AMD Phenom x4 965 w/ Asus Motherboard.