SilverX – Convert Flash (SWF file) to Silverlight format
SilverX converts Flash movies from SWF format to Silverlight in just 1 click. It supports Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 formats and transforms Flash movies to Silverlight 3 solutions for Visual Studio 2008 or Expression Blend 3.
SilverX allows designers and developers to convert existing Flash content into Silverlight. It supports all basic Flash features: vector primitives, images, texts and animations, so almost all Flash movie resources get accurately converted to Silverlight.
- Transform Flash banners to ready to run Silverlight banners
- Transform Flash movies/cartoons/animations into Silverlight movies
- Export After Effects and CorelDraw vector graphics to SWF file and then convert it to Silverlight XAML
- Convert vector graphical assets embedded in SWF file into elements ready to use in Silverlight application
- Extract graphical assets embedded in SWF file
Supports: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download SilverX Free