Tips to Save electricity & reduce Electricity bills
Save on Lighting
- Make the habit of turning lights off when you leave a room.
- Use energy-saving bulbs (CFL’s) that lasts up to ten times longer than a normal bulb and use significantly less energy.
- Use solar panels if under your budget.
- Use a microwave rather than conventional oven, if possible.
- Keep the center of the pan over the element, and keep the lid on when cooking on the stovetop.
- Only boil the amount of water that you need – don’t waste
Save on Your Fridge & Freezer
- Defrost your fridge regularly. When ice builds up, your freezer uses more electricity.
- Avoid putting warm or hot food in the fridge or freezer—it requires more energy to cool it down.
- Try increasing your air conditioner temperature. Even 1 degree higher could mean significant savings.
- Get air conditioner maintenance each year.
- Replace air conditioner filters every month.
Hope these small tips will help you to save your Energy efficiency in day to day life.