There are several instances when one has to perform a phone to phone transfer. You might need to transfer all your important data including messages, contacts, photos, and apps to some other or new phone. Whereas, you can leave the unwanted data on your old phone.
Whatever the reason is, carrying out a phone data transfer can be time-consuming, and most of us can’t spare time for it. So you might be wondering about a solution for this? Worry not, this guide covers effective ways for a quick and easy transfer from phone to phone.
Avoid manual transfer for a smooth transition
It can be cumbersome to transfer the data manually especially if you’re dealing with ample data. Even after all the effort and time you put into a manual transfer, your data can have errors at times, thus making it useless. And it can be very frustrating in case you end up losing your important data. Apparently, using software or a program is a relatively better solution if you’re looking to transfer your messages from Android to iPhone.
To ease things, we are covering a promising application from Wondershare that facilitates phone to phone data transfer. Let’s start.
MobileTrans for Mobile: Transfer Data Without Computer
Wondershare MobileTrans is a game-changer if you’re looking for a data transfer application for mobile. The app can transfer all your data in a short time without requiring a computer and USB cable. It can replicate and transfer your photos, videos, contacts, music, in-app messages, and much more.
Featuring a user-friendly interface and ease of use, MobileTrans can be your go-to transfer tool. The program is available for both iOS and Android. So, let’s give it a try!
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone with MobileTrans
- Install the MobileTrans app on your Android device (Google Play) and iPhone (App Store).
- Open the app on both devices and grant the necessary permissions to complete the setup.
- Go to the ‘Phone Transfer’ tab in the app on both phones.
- Launch MobileTrans on your Android phone and select the “This is the old phone” option. Then select ‘iPhone‘ as your new device.
- Similarly, choose “This is the new phone” on your iPhone. Then scan the QR code that appears on your Android phone. Both the devices should now be connected.
- On the Android phone, select all the data and files you want to transfer to iPhone. Then, hit the ‘Send‘ button.
- That’s it. The data should be successfully transferred to your new iPhone in a short time.
MobileTrans for Desktop – A Perfect Alternative to Transfer Data between Phones
A Windows and Mac version of MobileTrans is also available for use on a desktop. The desktop program enables fast data transfer and offers a variety of other options to move your data. Wondershare provides both mobile and desktop applications to make the transfer process seamless for users across different platforms.
- MobileTrans ends the barrier of different operating systems and lets you transfer messages from Android to iPhone.
- You can send any type of data from any phone to another, and the app will transfer it quickly, no matter how large the file is.
- The desktop application further lets you export your phone data to a computer and transfer it later to your target device, whenever you want. It’s up to you whether you want immediate transfer or wants to store the extracted data on your PC.
- The data remains secure, and no third party can access your data.
Step-by-Step Guide to use MobileTrans on Desktop
- Download and install MobiTrans on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Launch the program and click the “Phone Transfer” tab at the top. Then select the “Phone to Phone” transfer option.
- Connect both the phones to your computer using a USB cable and let the program recognize them.
- Select your old phone as “Source” and the new phone as “Destination.” A Flip button is also present to quickly switch the selection.
- Optional: Tickmark the “Clear data before copy” option if you want to wipe existing data from your destination device.
- Select the content you want to transfer and click on the “Start” button.
Voila! The process will begin and your data will be transferred shortly. Please DO NOT disconnect the devices until the restore is completed.
Manually transferring the files and data can be annoying as most people don’t like to spend hours just to move their data across devices. Thankfully, with the right applications, one can save time and transfer the data effortlessly. Go through the article, use the suggested methods, and your data transfer should be over before your favorite song does.
Leave a Reply