WhatsApp allows us to interact with our friends and family conveniently. It caters to a large number of businesses as a way to communicate and for individuals to share their experiences in private discussions. WhatsApp has become the top global media messenger with approximately two billion downloads.
WhatsApp has begun testing a Move Chats to Android option, although there is currently no way to transfer data in the other direction. Some consumers may consider it a deal-breaker, which might influence their buying of a product.
Why Do You Need a Third-Party Tool?
If you have to move chats from Android to iPhone in daily usage or move WhatsApp while moving from Android to a new iPhone, such as the newest iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max, it may impact your phone selection choice. To move WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone, you need a third-party tool to transfer your WhatsApp chats without much hassle.
Since several of them are available, finding a secure and efficient one is difficult. That’s where the AnyTrans tool comes in. It allows you to transfer your WhatsApp chats seamlessly from your Android to your iPhone. In this guide, you’ll find how to transfer your WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using the AnyTrans tool. Let’s get started!
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone with AnyTrans
You will need to utilize professional third-party software to move your WhatsApp messages from your old Android phone to your new iPhone since there is no direct way to do it.
AnyTrans is a comprehensive iOS data management application that tries to fill in the gaps left by other solutions. Using the Social Messages Manager of AnyTrans, you can easily transfer and back up your phone data and move WhatsApp chats from one Android to your iPhone.
AnyTrans is compatible with any Android smartphone, regardless of its manufacturer. Besides files, groups, and conversation history, it can move every MB of your WhatsApp data. The WhatsApp structure stays the same as on your Android phone, and you will feel completely at ease using WhatsApp on your iPhone.
The Social Messages manager feature of AnyTrans provides a comprehensive backup and restoration solution for storing your WhatsApp data in a secure location. All of your chats and attachments will be safely stored on the server.
You can also completely restore them on your iPhone if it calls for it. It’s all done with a single tap. Alternatively, you can examine backup material, pick desired threads, and download them to a PC as HTML files for printing or other presentations.
Furthermore, AnyTrans supports the messaging apps LINE and Viber. Your conversation history and files are saved, and you have the option of restoring them in their entirety using this application.
Some of the key features of the AnyTrans iOS management tool are:
- Added support for transferring WhatsApp conversations straight from an Android device to an iPhone or restoring WhatsApp conversations from a backup created on an Android device.
- The whole transfer procedure is straightforward, quick, comprehensive, and seamless.
- There is no need to factory reset the iPhone, and any old material on the device will not be deleted.
- It supports all Android devices from all manufacturers.
- It supports transferring entire WhatsApp conversations, including attachments. The chat history layout will be preserved even after everything has been transferred to the iPhone, allowing users to pick up where they left off.
Steps to move WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using AnyTrans
- Download and install the AnyTrans tool on your Windows or macOS computer. Then launch the software.
- Select the Social Messages Manager mode from the menu. Choose the WhatsApp to Device tab, and press the Transfer Now button under it.
- Note: Make sure both Android and iPhone devices are connected to the computer.
- You will see the Target and the Source device. After confirming that the source and destination devices are correct, click the Next button to continue.
- To back up the data from your WhatsApp account on your Android phone, follow the directions on the screen. When you’re done with the backup on your Android device, click Next.
- Install the enhanced WhatsApp version on your Android device, and then select Next to go to the next step. Also, make sure WhatsApp has permission to access your phone’s storage.
- Once this is completed, transferring WhatsApp chats to iPhone will begin. It will be completed in some time.
Note: The amount of time it takes is determined by the size of your WhatsApp backup.
That’s how easy it is to transfer WhatsApp chats from your Android to your iPhone. Moreover, you can also transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using this iPhone management tool.
You can also use AnyTrans to help you transfer additional stuff from Android to iPhone, such as pictures, texts, contacts, phone records, and ringtones. AnyTrans is not just a one-time technique for data transfer; rather, it’s an iPhone manager that can save users time and effort in a variety of ways, including automatically backing up their iPhone, making custom ringtones, backing up, upgrading, and managing iPhone apps, mirroring their iPhone screen to their computer, etc.
Moreover, an iPhone manager like AnyTrans can aid users in moving from Android to iOS without facing any issues before fully immersing themselves in the iOS interface.
Leave a Reply