If you have ever encountered a message on your iPhone that reads “iPhone is disabled, try again in X minutes,” you might wonder why this happened and look for ways to unlock disabled iPhone.
Why is my iPhone Disabled?
There are several reasons for it, including entering the wrong passcode multiple times, a glitch in the iOS software, or a malfunctioning home button or Touch ID sensor.
iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes? This is another error that you might get on your iOS device. Don’t worry, you can try several solutions. Firstly, wait for the specified time until the phone unlocks itself. If you can’t wait or do not remember the passcode, you can try to restore your device using iTunes.
Alternatively, you can use third-party software like Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your iPhone without iTunes. Tenorshare 4uKey is a professional tool that can help bypass the disabled iPhone quickly and easily. It works with all iPhone models, including the latest ones running on iOS 16.3.
With Tenorshare 4uKey, you can unlock a disabled iPhone in just a few clicks, without any technical knowledge. Besides, it offers additional features like removing Apple ID from your iPhone, resetting your iPhone to factory settings, and more.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone with Find My iPhone
If your iPhone is disabled, and you don’t have access to a computer or iTunes, you can still unlock your device using Find My iPhone. Find My is a built-in feature on iOS devices that allows you to locate, lock, and erase your iPhone remotely.
To get this working, Find My should be enabled on your disabled iPhone. You should also know the iCloud ID and password that is linked to your iPhone.
- Open a web browser on any device and go to icloud.com/find.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select your phone from the ‘All Devices‘ list.
- Click on “Erase iPhone” to wipe all the data on your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone is erased, click on “Setup iPhone” to set up your device as new.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone using Tenorshare 4uKey
If you want to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud, you can use iPhone unlocker – Tenorshare 4uKey is a professional iOS unlocking tool that can remove various types of locks from your iPhone, including a disabled device.
Here’s how to use Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your disabled iPhone.
- Download and install 4uKey on your computer.
- Launch the program and click on “Start” to proceed.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC using a Lightning cable. Then click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode.
- Once your iPhone is in Recovery or DFU Mode, 4uKey will detect your device automatically.
- Click on “Download” to download the latest iOS firmware for your iPhone.
- When the firmware package is downloaded, click on “Start Remove” to start the unlocking process.
- Just wait a few minutes, and your iPhone will be unlocked in no time.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer (iOS 15.2)
You can also use the Erase iPhone option to unlock a disabled iPhone without computer. This will let you bypass your disabled iPhone in just a few minutes, but you need to sign in with your Apple ID to perform this action.
Follow the steps below to use Erase iPhone option on your disabled iPhone on iOS 15.2 and later.
- After entering the wrong password multiple times, your iPhone will be locked.
- Click the ‘Erase iPhone‘ option from the bottom right of the screen.
- Confirm, erase your iPhone, and enter your Apple ID password.
- Your phone will now reset, and your iPhone will be unlocked.
In this article, we outlined the steps to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, iCloud, or a computer. The guide covered various methods, including using Find My iPhone, Erase iPhone option, and Tenorshare 4uKey.
You can try the Find My and Erase iPhone method first. However, if none of the official methods work, try using 4uKey. This professional iOS unlocking tool works great, supports all iOS devices, and can get the job done in no time. Note that Tenorshare 4ukey is a paid application and its 1-Year license costs $39.95 for Windows and $49.95 for Mac, which you can use on up to 5 devices.
BONUS TIP: Avail up to 30% OFF on all items in Tenorshare’s ongoing Spring Sale.