Few days back, Microsoft revealed the official packaging of upcoming Windows 7. Now, it’s time for Windows 7 pricing and upgrade option program.
Windows 7 will be available in 14 languages on October 22nd. The Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program will be available until January 31st, 2010 – and is global!
Pricing and upgrading options for Windows 7
The estimated retail prices for upgrade packaged retail product of Windows 7 in the U.S. are:
- Windows 7 Home Premium (Upgrade): $119.99
- Windows 7 Professional (Upgrade): $199.99
- Windows 7 Ultimate (Upgrade): $219.99
And the estimated retail prices for full packaged retail product of Windows 7 in the U.S. are:
- Windows 7 Home Premium (Full): $199.99
- Windows 7 Professional (Full): $299.99
- Windows 7 Ultimate (Full): $319.99
You can also pre-order Windows 7 @ 50% price starting tomorrow, if you’re from U.S., Canada and Japan. Customers in the UK, France and Germany, can pre-order their copy of Windows 7 starting July 15th. This special offer is time limited and vary per country.
In the US, it means you can pre-order Windows 7 Home Premium for USD $49.99 or Windows 7 Professional for USD $99.99.
Check the full details @ Windows Team blog