It is not easy if you decide to set up your new WordPress blog without anyone’s guidance.
Don’t worry, I’ve found a service that provides a 100% Free WordPress blog setup. It’s easy to install WordPress as it is just a one-click install from your fantastico cPanel page. But apart from installation, the complete setup of a WP blog is not that easy.
WP Beginner provides various tips and guides about WordPress and also provides the facility to set up your new WordPress blog for Free. The site founder is Syed Balkhi.
What is included in Free WordPress Setup Package?
- Complete WordPress Installation
- Optimize your Blog for Search Engines and Tips to increase your Search Engine Ranking Position
- Adsense integration and Tips to increase earnings
- Making Your Blog Hacker/Spam proof
- Automate Daily Backups for safety
- Setup a Professional Email
- Setup Feedburner account to handle your RSS Subscribers
- Setup Email Subscription Option and Embed it in your Blog
- Free Support via Email
No Catch – You will be surprised as there is no catch in this service. You are not required to pay them a single penny.
WP Beginners shares beginners guide and tips, for users planning to start a new blog on WordPress like:
- Picking up the right domain for your blog
- How to Install WordPress
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Picking the right Web Hosting
- Selecting the Perfect theme
- Publishing Your Blog to the World
You must check out their site, it is really worthy especially for a newbie.
Saw your tweet and thanked you there..It is really helping me..Especially the guide!
Yoast SEO is a WordPress plug-in designed to help you improve some of the most important on-page SEO factors–even if you aren’t experienced with Web development and SEO. This plug-in takes care of everything from setting up your meta titles and descriptions to creating a sitemap. Yoast even helps you tackle the more complex tasks like editing your robots.txt and .htaccess.
Some of the settings may seem a little complex if you’re new to SEO and WordPress, but Yoast created a complete tutorial to help you get everything set up. And the team at WPBeginner made this handy video to help you get set up quickly.