Zoho launches Zoho Sites, Free Website Builder Service [Highlights & Video Tour]
Zoho, the leading provider of cloud-based services and online business applications has recently announced the launch of ‘Zoho Sites‘ – an easy-to-use website builder to Build Professional-Looking and Mobile-Ready websites. Zoho offers a wide suite of online applications and now the addition of website building and hosting service makes them more powerful in the market! Zoho Sites Website Builder lets anyone create a polished and professional site in minutes without writing any code. The websites carry a responsive design, means they’re automatically optimized for smartphones, tablets, etc. Available in both free and paid editions.
Zoho Sites offers a drag-and-drop user interface and integration with third-party apps like Google Analytics, YouTube. It is integrated with Zoho’s suite of apps, thus allowing users to manage their data using Zoho’s business apps. For instance, one can host email in Zoho Mail, customer data in Zoho CRM, financial data in Zoho Books, etc.
Get started with Zoho Sites is real easy – Simply login into your Zoho account (sign up if new), define a name for your site, choose a theme from the gallery, drag and drop desired elements such as text, images, videos, etc., and then publish the site with the push of a button. You can also add forms, widgets and other various stuff to your site. Making changes is just as easy and fast.
- Mobile website – Websites are automatically optimized for access on mobile devices, eliminating the need to create a separate mobile website. Visitors are automatically redirected to the mobile-optimized website when accessing on mobile devices.
- Dynamic content – Zoho Sites simplifies frequent content updates by storing all content in the Zoho Creator database. Whenever content in the database is modified, the corresponding webpage is automatically updated.
- Powerful form builder – Powered by Zoho Creator, the form builder lets users create website forms for various purposes like managing contacts, support requests and much more — without writing any code. Forms can also trigger automated email notifications and other custom workflow.
- Third-party integrations – Pre-integrated YouTube, Google AdWords, Google Maps, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Picasa elements can be embedded on websites easily using the drag-and-drop interface. Other third-party elements can also be embedded.
- Zoho Sites for Google Apps – Zoho Sites is integrated with Google Apps and is available in the Google Apps Marketplace. Google Apps customers can now create and publish websites under their domain.
- Collaborative website creation – Users can invite other users to serve as authors or moderators of select pages or the entire website.
- Themes gallery – An array of ready-made business themes and page layouts can also be customized with the built-in HTML editor.
- Domain registration and hosting – Users can register a domain on Zoho Sites and host their website on that domain. All Zoho Sites websites come with free, reliable hosting.
The Zoho Sites Free Edition includes two websites, with each website containing two forms, one blog and unlimited pages. The Professional Edition is priced at $39 per year and includes six websites, each website containing 10 forms, a blog and unlimited pages. The Professional Edition also supports Google AdSense and complete rebranding.
Video Tour –
Start creating your new site at Zoho – http://zoho.com/sites