The much popular and handy tool ‘EasyBCD’ from NeoSmart Technologies is finally updated after 2 long years. The tool was last updated on April 8, 2008 and now the recent update is made to it on July 13, 2010.
EasyBCD 2.0.1 comes with a big list of new features and improvements, along with support for Windows 7. With EasyBCD you can easily edit and modify the boot menu on your Windows, Mac, Linux in a few clicks. Setting up and configuring a dual-boot, adding a new entry, backup and repair BCD, installing Windows 7/Vista/XP bootloader to MBR is all easily possible with EasyBCD. [Changelog]
- Boot into XP/Vista/7/Ubuntu/OS X and more!
- Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Harddisks (VHD), WinPE, and more!
- Repair the Windows bootloader, change your boot drive, create a bootable USB, and more!
- Rename entries, set default boot target, change BCD timeout, hide the boot menu, and more!
- Create your own custom boot sequence, hide drives on boot, backup and restore configurations, and more!
Download EasyBCD 2.0.1 [Free]
New features and the improvements in the Easy BCD is nice
that was really awesome thanku sooooooooooooooooooooo much