Since Internet Explorer is the default browser on all Windows, it is used by the majority of users. If you are experiencing issues with IE8 on Windows 7 such as unable to access sites, web browsing is very slow or it crashes frequently, then you must troubleshoot IE.
You can easily fix Internet Explorer problems, with the built-in troubleshooter that can automatically find and fix some common problems with IE. To Troubleshoot Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7, follow the below steps:
1. Go to Start menu, Control Panel and select ‘Troubleshooting’ (select ‘view by’ as large icons first in control panel).
2. In Troubleshooting window, click View all from the left side pane.
3. Click “Internet Explorer Performance” from All Categories window.
4. Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter will open. Click the Next button and it will automatically start checking IE for defects and hopefully fix them.
5. Upon completing, close the troubleshooter or view the troubleshooting report.
Now open IE and it should run fine. If Internet Explorer is still having problems, try to Disable all add-ons or Reset Internet Explorer settings.
Do you still need help with troubleshooting your browser or internet connection problems after following the above steps? In that case, you can use a third-party solution that offers live-support and can assist you in solving this issue. Beginner and intermediate users can try a program like Outbyte PC Repair and check their helpdesk for additional assistance as it offers unlimited support for resolving various PC issues.
Great tips and post! I am sure many Internet Explorer users will find this very helpful!
You should join the community of IE users on Facebook, I am sure they could benefit from your IE knowledge:
IE Outreach team
Thanks bryn for the appreciation. I’m glad that you liked my tips and post. I’m now a part of IE community on Facebook. 😀
No problem! Great to see you in the community and thanks for the tweet :)!
Keep up the posts!
IE Outreach Team