Left: Chrome 74 | Right: Chrome 75 Beta
- Download Chrome Beta or update it to the latest version, if it’s already installed.
- Open Chrome and type chrome://flags in the address bar. Then search for “NoScript previews”.
- Set the “#enable-noscript-previews” flag to Enabled.
- Tap “Relaunch Now” to restart the app.
- Close Chrome beta from the recent apps. (Important)
- Open the app again and go to Settings.
- Tap Site settings under Advanced.
- Tap “Add site exception” and enter the site URL you wish to block.
Note: The NoScript previews flag exist in Chrome 74 Stable as well but enabling it doesn’t activate the said feature as of now.