Those of you eagerly awaiting to try out the new Windows 8 interface can now simply experience it without installing the Windows 8 Developer Preview. Windows X’s Live, the developer of Seven Transformation Pack has released Windows 8 Transformation Pack. This transformation pack based on Windows 8 Developer Preview brings the exciting new features of Windows 8 to all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7.
Windows 8 Transformation Pack 2.0 will transform your Windows 7, Vista, XP user interface to look like Windows 8, including Windows 8 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Icons, Sounds, and more. It also comes packed with Windows 8 new features such as Metro UI (Newgen), Aero’s Auto-Colorization, and User Tile on taskbar. It has self Metro configurator UI that can make everything done in one step.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And much more
Windows X’s Live has also made available “Windows 8 UX Pack” that offers Windows 8 UI improvements such as theme and logon screen without modifying system files at all, so it won’t have any risk to harm your system at all. UX Pack has just been updated to v3.5 and is meant for Windows 7 only.
- .NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation in Windows XP/Server 2003 x64 Editions Only.
- .NET Framework 4.0 – Required for Windows 8 features like User Tile/Metro UI Desktop/Auto-colorization.