iOS 13 even for older iPhones and iPads. While Memojis are a fun way to express your feelings while messaging or chatting with your friends. However, they continue to appear under “Frequently Used” section of the Emoji keyboard even if you don’t use them that often. This can be annoying for users who don’t use Memojis and do not want to see them with other Emojis either.pple introduced Memoji stickers in
Thankfully, Apple listened to its customers and added an option to get rid of Memoji in iOS 13. Starting with iOS 13.3 or later, you can stop Memoji stickers from showing up in the Emoji keyboard. Though you will still be able to send Memojis with the default keyboard on your iPhone or iPad. Without further ado, here’s how you can turn off Memoji and Animoji stickers in a few taps.
How to Remove Memoji Stickers in iOS 13
- Make sure your device is updated to iOS 13.3.
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Under Keyboards section, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Now turn off the toggle next to “Memoji Stickers”.
That’s it. You will now only see Emojis under Frequently Used whenever you tap the Emoji icon on the keyboard.
The changes apply to the Messages app as well as other apps including Messenger and WhatsApp.
TIP: If you don’t wish to hide Memojis altogether then there is another way out. While you’re accessing the Emoji keyboard, simply tap the small “Clock” icon to hide and unhide 8 most frequently used Memojis. What’s interesting is that iOS remembers your choice and won’t show the frequently used stickers in case you switched to emojis the last time.
Completely Hide Stickers app in iOS 13
If you don’t see yourself using the new Memojis stickers at all then you can prevent the stickers app from appearing in the Messages app. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Open the Messages app and tap on “New Message”.
- Right above the keyboard, you will see a horizontal bar with multiple apps including Stickers.
- Swipe across to the extreme right of the app bar and tap the 3 dots (…) button.
- Tap on “Edit” from the top right and remove Memoji Stickers app from the Favourites.
- Under “More Apps”, turn off the toggle for Memoji Stickers as well to hide it completely.
- Tap the Done button to save the changes.
That’s it. The stickers app now won’t appear in the app bar anymore.