Similar to TikTok and Instagram Reels, YouTube offers its own version of short-form video content, known as Shorts. YouTube Shorts are fun and creative videos that can be up to 60 seconds long. There is also a dedicated tab for Shorts in the YouTube app that allows quick access to Shorts videos.
YouTube users can also subscribe to the creator’s channel, like, comment, or share a Short. However, unlike Reels or regular videos on YouTube, there is no option to save a YouTube Short to watch later or to a playlist. Hence, a lot of people tend to like their favorite Shorts so they can easily find and rewatch them later.
Perhaps, do you happen to watch and like short videos on YouTube, that you may find entertaining, informative, or funny? In that case, you might want to find shorts you liked on YouTube to watch again, share with someone, or remove them from your liked videos.
Whatever the reason, the process to see your liked videos on YouTube Shorts is the same as viewing your liked videos on YouTube. Therefore, if you’re familiar with the YouTube app or website then you shouldn’t have a problem finding your liked YouTube Shorts.
Worry not, if you still can’t find them. This quick guide shows how you can see your liked Shorts on YouTube on iPhone, Android, and computer.
How to find Shorts you liked on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app and go to the ‘Library‘ tab in the bottom right corner.
- In the ‘Playlists’ section, look for the ‘Liked videos’ playlist. Tap ‘View all’ if you can’t find it on the main screen.
- Tap ‘Liked videos‘ and it will show all the YouTube videos you’ve liked.
- On Android – Tap the ‘Shorts‘ tab to quickly filter and view all your liked YouTube shorts in one place.
- On iPhone – On YouTube for iOS, the liked Shorts appears together with the regular videos and there is no way to filter them. The video’s time duration can probably help you find the Shorts clips.
Note that the liked videos appear in chronological order (Newest to oldest) and there is no option to sort your liked content.
How to view your liked YouTube Shorts on PC
Though you can’t create a Short on YouTube’s website, you can however check your liked YouTube Shorts on a computer. To do so,
- Visit youtube.com in a browser on your computer.
- Click the ‘Library‘ tab in the sidebar.
- Scroll down to the ‘Liked videos‘ section and click ‘See all‘ next to it.
- Click the ‘Shorts‘ tab to filter all your liked Shorts videos.
- Click a Short to view it.
That’s it. You can swipe up or down to scroll through and watch all your liked Shorts videos, just like you do on a smartphone.
How to remove YouTube Shorts from liked videos
To unlike a liked Shorts on YouTube, go to Liked videos > Shorts following the above-stated steps. Find the Shorts video you want to unlike. Then tap the 3-dot (ellipsis icon) at the top-right corner of the video and tap ‘Remove from Liked videos‘.