Microsoft’s SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now available for download. You can use these packages to upgrade any SQL Server 2008 edition.
- Slipstream – You are now able to integrate the base installation with service packs (or Hotfixes) and install in a single step.
- Service Pack Uninstall – You are now able to uninstall only the Service Pack (without removing the whole instance)
- Report Builder 2.0 Click Once capability
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista
- 32-bit systems (x86) & 64-bit systems (x64, ia64)
Download SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 via [ Tech Today ]