To Uninstall/Remove Internet Explorer 9, follow the instructions below:
1. Close all programs except Windows.
2. Click Start button, type ‘Programs and Features’ in the search box, and open it.
3. From the left pane, click View installed updates.
4. In the list of installed updates, right-click “Windows Internet Explorer 9” and select the Uninstall option.
5. When ‘Uninstall an update’ dialog box appears, click Yes. Follow the instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 9.
6. When the IE9 uninstallation is finished, restart your computer.
After restart, the previous version of IE installed on your system will be restored.