If you recently switched to Opera 10.5 and want to import chrome bookmarks to Opera, then here is an easy way to accomplish this task. Follow the steps below:
1. Open Bookmarks manager from the tools menu in Chrome browser.
2. Under the bookmarks manager window, click Tools > Export bookmarks and save the bookmarks.html file to the desktop.
3. Open Opera browser, navigate to Bookmarks > Manage bookmarks.
4. Under the Bookmarks tab, open the File menu and click on Import Netscape/Firefox Bookmarks.
5. Now open the bookmarks.html file (of Chrome) which you saved to desktop in Step2.
Voila! All your Chrome bookmarks will now be added to Opera.