How to transfer Chrome bookmarks to Opera?
If you recently switched to Opera 10.5 and want to import chrome bookmarks to Opera, then here is an easy way to accomplish this task. Follow the steps below:
1. Open Bookmarks manager from tools menu in Chrome browser.
2. Under bookmarks manager window, click Tools > Export bookmarks and save the bookmarks.html file to desktop.
3. Open Opera browser, navigate to Bookmarks > Manage bookmarks.
4. Under Bookmarks tab, open File menu and click on Import Netscape/Firefox Bookmarks.
5. Now open the bookmarks.html file (of Chrome) which you saved to desktop in Step2.
Voila! All your Chrome bookmarks will now be added to Opera.